Friday, November 5, 2010

Use Shutterfly for Holiday Cards

I don't send Christmas cards out every year.  It gets hectic around the holidays and I just don't get to it every year.  This year, I really want to do nice cards.  The kids have changed so much  and I want to share that.  I know someone people have a love-hate relationship with the Christmas letter.  I love to receive ones that aren't just a list of awards and accomplishments.  I like to see the family and hear fun things that show their personalities.  I think these cards are a great substitute for the Christmas letter.  While my least favorite cards are ones that just have a photo on them, I think using folded photo cards are an option.  Once you receive the cards, you can write a personalized note inside the cards for your friends and family.  Finally, once the holidays are over, photo thank you notes are a great way to let everyone know how much you enjoyed your gift or their party or whatever the case is.  While these are great for Christmas, you could create generic ones to use all year round.

While I can't say for sure which cards we will use this year, I highly suspect the story cards will be at the top of our list.  Look for them in a mailbox near year in another month or so.  Shutterfly cards are easy to make, quick to ship and excellent quality.  I've always been very happy with the results of my orders.

1 comment:

  1. Tommy writes our annual letter and I always love it. It is the one time a year I can get him to use his creative side. He hates the list of "fabulous" things we've done - so often there are just tidbits woven in here or there.

    ReplyDelete